How does HLTHE work?
- The HLTHE program is a new way for people to pay for healthcare. People can earn, share and gift healthcare “money” called HLTHE cash to use for healthcare expenses.
- Individuals create their own accounts and can personalize them to share with others (via Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Individuals can create a fundraiser to ask for assistance with their medical bills and then other individuals can donate HLTHE cash to their account.
- The money in a HLTHE account will be converted to HLTHE cash and can only be used for healthcare costs
- All transactions at HLTHE are trackable through our technology and therefore no one can misuse the money in their HLTHE account
- HLTHE cash never expires and is available to use for all healthcare costs *Click here for a list of approved healthcare expenses.