How does hlthe work?
- The hlthe program is a new way for people to pay for healthcare. People can earn, share and gift healthcare “money” called hlthe cash to use for healthcare expenses.
- Individuals create their own accounts and can personalize them to share with others (via Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Individuals can create a fundraiser to ask for assistance with their medical bills and then other individuals can donate hlthe cash to their account.
- The money in a hlthe account will be converted to hlthe cash and can only be used for healthcare costs
- All transactions at hlthe are trackable through our technology and therefore no one can misuse the money in their hlthe account
- hlthe cash never expires and is available to use for all healthcare costs *Click here for a list of approved healthcare expenses.